Join us on February 17, 2022
February Guest Speaker: Tania Andre Montanez shares "Pain to Purpose". How do we take our pain and use it for good?Tania Andre Montanez is an Anti-Human Trafficking Missionary and #Churchtoo Child Sexual Abuse Survivor who travels throughout the U.S. and internationally with her non-profit, "The Mavuno Project" sharing her testimony. She shares her transformational message of being a victim to a survivor and now a thriver.
Tania has been featured on TBN Salsa (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and has spoken at women's conferences, schools, and churches. She has been honored by Luxury Guide’s Women Of Style and Substance, 100 Successful Women in Business Award, and received a certificate of Congressional Recognition sealed by the US Congress and signed by Florida Congresswoman Frederica Wilson.
Tania has a B.A from Lee University in Ministry Leadership. She is married to Reginald and together, they own Ark Solvers (Cyber Security & IT Managed Services). She is a mom to a 3yr old and a 14 yr old and together they share a lifelong commitment to helping their community achieve family values, integrity, generosity, and gratitude.
What to expect:
- Connect with like-minded women in an environment that fosters personal and professional growth. You will enjoy incredible content provided by leaders in our community.
- We will have a tremendous time of intentional networking.
- Promote authentic relationships among women through fun, intentional conversation, networking, and connection.
- Encourage engagement in local and global impact for good.
- Highlight your business with an incredible tribe of women leaders. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
1103 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33062
Date: February 17, 2022, 11:30 - 1:00PM